The world's premier open source event listing
Join us for Designing the Next Gen Data-Driven Visualization Apps, DC Metro BIRT Developers’ Meetup on Tuesday July 29! We will explore emerging best practices for creating compelling, high-scale data-driven applications, how data is becoming a differentiator in customer-facing apps, and some of the ways developers can tap the power of big and small data. You will also hear from one of our BIRT experts in building data driven apps with Actuate's new freemium BIRT iHub F-Type enterprise-grade server.
***** EXCITING GIVEAWAY*****
This event is free, and is open to anyone interested in Open Source Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Data Visualizations, and related topics.
In addition to great networking, we will have two interactive presentations:
• Creating Data-Driven Apps with the FREE BIRT iHub F-Type! - BIRT is a powerful framework for adding data visualizations and reporting capability to your application. This presentation will demonstrate several different ways to integrate BIRT into your application with Actuate’s most recent offering, the BIRT iHub F-Type. BIRT iHub F-Type is a new free report server for BIRT developers creating smaller-scale department level data-driven apps, as well as larger enterprises looking for a way to test drive Actuate’s deployment platform for business critical customer facing apps.
• 6:30-7:10pm: Presentation - 5 Best Practices for Designing Data-Driven App
• 7:10-7:20pm: Break/networking
• 7:20-8pm: Presentation - Creating Data-Driven Apps with the FREE BIRT iHub F-Type!
• 8-9pm: Q&A "Office hour" – bring your questions for BIRT Experts
Location: 2101 L Street NW, Washington, DC 20037
29 Jul 2014