Tell us your open source New Year's resolution
What's your New Year's resolution? We share open source ideas for 2014.
Not everyone buys into the whole "New Year's resolution" thing. But we know some of you have a personal to-do list that you hope to tackle in 2014. And we can't help but wonder if any of your resolutions have something to do with open source?
- Maybe you're going to jump back into that open source, side project you abandoned last year.
- Perhaps you know you need to do a better job with documentation, and this is the year you resolve to take more time documenting the projects you're working on.
- This might be the year you'll actually report the bugs you encounter to developers instead of working around it.
- Will you do a better job promoting the open source projects you're working on (or evanglizing the open source software you love to use)?
- Maybe you plan to be more helpful to others in your open source communities, making professionalism a top goal.
We'd love to hear about your open source resolution.
Share it with us in the comments section. Then get busy tackling your goals. So will we.