This is our author's schedule, where we keep a list of all of the pieces that we expect for the education channel. Approved authors should have the ability to edit this page, to add articles to the list.
Ready to post:
- (mchua) - An open source tutorial on an open source study on open source communities on open source...
- (Grant Hearn) FOSS and education in South Africa (in review)
- (jadudm) Various professor interviews from SIGCSE 2011
- (Mihaela Sabin) HFOSS symposium at SIGCSE 2011, others?
- (mchua) Hey teachers - you intimidate us too!
- (mchua) Turning admissions upside-down
- (Ralph Morelli) HFOSS symposium at SIGCSE 2011?
- (need writer) OER & Creative Commons / Christine Mytko
- (gregdek) Common core standards
- (gregdek) 5 questions: neeru paharia, p2pu
- (gregdek) Do teachers care about open?
- (gregdek) The Gunning Fog index
- (gregdek) In-depth with Siyavula
- (gregdek) Open Assessment banks and why they matter
- (TBD) Undergraduate Capstone Opem Source Projects
- (TBD) Wiki Educators - Curriculum Workshop / Wayne Macintosh