The world's premier open source event listing
Calendar listing for open source conferences, seminars, meetings, webinars, and more
It is a deeply technical conference and pre-emininent practitioners in the field, both professionals and hobbyists, are expected to attend.
It's been running every year around since 1999.
500-800 attendees every year.
Leading Open Source database MariaDB will be hosting a roadshow in Atlanta on January 31 to showcase exciting new products and solutions, and share best practices for enabling critical enterprise features such as high availability and security.
You're invited to this free, daylong event, where MariaDB experts will lead content-rich sessions on open source, product features, architecture and security. To register, visit: https://mariadb.com/roadshow#atlanta
Why should you attend?
- See the latest MariaDB product features and real-world use cases
- Learn how to take advantage of the flexibility of schemaless data structures and explore advanced SQL-techniques with MariaDB
- Identify various high availability, deployment and containerization options
- Learn how to confidently secure data with MariaDB AX
- Interact and network with MariaDB experts and users
Who should attend?
The roadshow is geared towards all database administrators, developers, architects and others interested in learning about MariaDB.