Apache Hadoop Apache Hadoop feed
Learn about Hadoop, an open source software framework for storage and large-scale data processing across clusters of computers, which powers many big data and analytics processing tasks.
Most popular in Apache Hadoop
- An introduction to Apache Hadoop for big data
- 20 innovative Apache projects
- The three open source projects that transformed Hadoop
- Open source accelerating the pace of software
- Teaching big data processing with open source software
- 3 open source data visualization tools for Hadoop
- How to process real-time data with Apache tools
- Apache Hive vs. Apache HBase: Which is the query performance champion?
- The next generation digital experience is built on open source
- An introduction to big data from Opensource.com