Language translation and localization Language translation and localization feed
Localization makes open source projects accessible to users around the world. In fact, language translation is a common way people can contribute to and engage with open source projects.
Most popular in Language translation and localization
- 18 open source translation tools to localize your project
- Under-served languages get a boost with Openwords
- Open access platform to save the Odia Indian language
- Can the FOSS community save 197 endangered Indian languages?
- Firefox for mobile launched in Hindi thanks to open source community
- The largest FOSS event in India for language technology
- Open source education for lifelong learners
- The FUEL project: A localization effort of content, collaboration, and consistency
- 8 features multilingual organizations should look for in a CMS