2017 Open Source Yearbook 2017 Open Source Yearbook feed
Our third annual community yearbook rounds up the top projects, technologies, and stories from 2017. Be sure to read the 2015 Open Source Yearbook and 2016 Open Source Yearbook for a look at past years.
Most popular in 2017 Open Source Yearbook
- Why Go is skyrocketing in popularity
- Ops: It's everyone's job now
- Happy 60th birthday, Fortran
- How Linux containers have evolved
- An introduction to Linux's EXT4 filesystem
- 11 reasons to use the GNOME 3 desktop environment for Linux
- 10 open source technology trends for 2018
- 7 cool KDE tweaks that will change your life
- Perl turns 30 and its community continues to thrive
- What is the TensorFlow machine intelligence platform?