About Open Community
Our community is dynamic and growing. Here we list stories that share information about our members and our site.
- Top 5 open source project management tools in 2014
- Why is Docker the new craze in virtualization and cloud computing?
- Docker security with SELinux
- What is a software engineering job really like?
- 3 open source tools to make your presentations pop
- Tools for diagramming in Fedora
- 3 open source content management systems compared
- Lawsuit threatens to break new ground on the GPL and software licensing issues
Scott Wilson agrees that open source matters because of open code, but just as important is the process in which the code is made. Open development of code is in the social nature of many programmers, hackers, documentors, and project managers. So, what is it about open development? Find out what developing and working in the open is like for Scott Wilson in this Opensource.com Community Spotlight.