About Open Community
Our community is dynamic and growing. Here we list stories that share information about our members and our site.
- Top 5 open source project management tools in 2014
- What Docker 1.0 means for OpenStack
- The sought after Linux professional
- 7 favorite Raspberry Pi projects
- Tools for diagramming in Fedora
- The Supreme Court invalidates a software patent in Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank
- What's the best Linux desktop environment for me?
- Top 3 open source business intelligence and reporting tools
The OSS Watch blog has been on our radar for a while now as a great resource for open source commentary. We've looked to their team, including development manager Mark Johnson, for thought leadership on how open source software is being used and to gauge the pulse of the open source movement. We invited Mark to be answer a few questions about what he does to promote better understanding of open source. He's got a knack for it. Read the interview.