The Red Hat, Inc. Privacy Statement (the “Privacy Statement”) describes how Red Hat treats personal information when you use our products and services, including information collected when you use opensource.com. By accessing and using opensource.com, you are accepting the practices described in the Privacy Statement, as well as the following privacy practices that are specific to opensource.com:
In addition to that listed in the Privacy Statement, the types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Your opensource.com username
- Your opensource.com password
- Other information that Red Hat collects online from you and maintains in association with your opensource.com account, such as:
- Any website address you provide
- Any biographical information you provide
Red Hat gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. You may select "My Account" at the top of the opensource.com home page to make changes to your login information (i.e., to change your password), your contact information, your general preferences and your personalization settings. If necessary, you may also contact us at the address in the Privacy Statement and describe the changes you want made to the information you have previously provided.