This is a collection of interviews of speakers at DrupalCon 2015. DrupalCon brings together thousands of people from across the globe who use, develop, design, and support the Drupal platform. It takes place in Los Angeles, California on May 11 - 15, 2015.
Opensource.com is a media sponsor and partner to this conference.
- Building better pages in Drupal with Paragraphs — Scott Nesbitt interviews Murray Woodman of Morpht
- How containers will shape the Drupal ecosystem — Ben Pritchett interviews David Strauss on Pantheon
- The current state of Drupal security — Andrew Thornton interviews Greg Knaddison and Michael Hess on future of Drupal
- IBIS: A powerful, Drupal-based info gathering tool — Ben Pritchett interviews Joshua Lee on International Biosecurity Intelligence System
- The Weather Company relies on Drupal to manage content — Andrew Thornton interviews Jason Smith from The Weather Company
- 3 tips for writing copy for your website — Jen Wike Huger interviews Shannon O'Malley on content for websites