Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
Speaker Interview Series: OpenStack Live | Opensource.com
Speaker Interview Series: OpenStack Live
Get the newsletter
This is a collection of interviews of speakers at OpenStack Live 2015. OpenStack Live is a conference which is designed to teach attendees about the best practices and performance considerations for operating OpenStack, in particular when done so in conjunction with MySQL. It takes place in Santa Clara, California on April 13 and 14, 2015, in conjunction with the Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo.
Opensource.com is a media sponsor of this conference.
- The evolution of the database—Jason Baker interviews Peter Zeitzev, co-founder and CEO of Percona.
- Why DBaaS matters to OpenStack operators—Rikki Endsley interviews Amrith Kumar, founder and CTO of Tesora.
- Networking in the cloud is changing—Matt Micene interviews Valentina Alaria, head of product and solutions marketing at PLUMgrid.
- A case for predictable databases—Jen Wike Huger interviews Barzan Mozafari, assistant professor of computer science and engineering at the University of Michigan.
- A community distribution of OpenStack—Jason Baker interviews Alvaro Lopez Ortega of the RDO project.