This is a collection of interviews of speakers at POSSCON 2015. The Palmetto Open Source Conference is a technical conference focused on open technology and the open web. POSSCON takes place in Columbia, SC from April 14-15, 2015. Opensource.com is a media sponsor and partner to this conference.
- How the current intellectual property landscape impacts open source—Melanie Chernoff interviews Doug Kim, chair of the Intellectual Property Practice Group at McNair Law Firm
- Netflix has more than 50 open source projects—Nitish Tiwari interviews Semmy Purewal, software engineer at Netflix
- What does the future hold for the Internet of Things?—Don Watkins interviews Erica Stanley of Acire Studios, Women Who Code - Atlanta
- Has the time come to kill the password?—Scott Nesbitt interviews Jonathan LeBlanc, head of developer advocacy for PayPal and Braintree
- What's so special about Google Summer of Code?—Jen Wike Huger interviews Carol Smith, Google Summer of Code (GSoC) program manager