Get the highlights in your inbox every week.
Five sites for open source healthcare | Opensource.com
Five sites for open source healthcare
If you're browsing the web looking for sites about open source healthcare, here are five I found interesting. There are a ton of sites out there, and I tried to stay away from those that talked strictly about software--instead focusing on those that tackled the issues in open source ways beyond technology.
- Intra Health - http://www.intrahealth.org/ | Mobilizing local talent for sustainable and accessible healthcare
- Indivo - http://indivohealth.org/ | Advocating for personally controlled health records
- Open Health Tools - http://www.openhealthtools.org/ | Building an open source ecosystem in health-related fields
- Life as a Healthcare CIO - http://geekdoctor.blogspot.com/ | John D. Halamka talks about standardizing data in healthcare
- European Federation for Medical Informatics (EFMI) - http://www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/ibmi/efmi/ | Democratizing medical information in Europe
Bonus: The Dana Blankenhorn blog at ZDNet Healthcare is also a great resource: http://healthcare.zdnet.com/