- 8oz dry processed Brazilian peaberry—roasted to a bean temperature of 435 °F to 445 °F (full city plus)
- 8oz blend of Colombian, Sumatran, Yemeni—roasted to a bean temperature of 425 °F to 435 °F (city plus)
After roasting, combine the two batches into a mason jar and place the lid loosely on the top. Do not seal the jar. Allow coffee to rest for 8 to 12 hours after roasting. After the initial resting phase, close the lid completely. Serve coffee two to three days after roasting and finish within one to two weeks.
- 6 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp. fresh ground ginger
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
Heat for about 5 to 10 minutes but do not let it boil. Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth (or a French Press, as I did). Store the syrup in the refrigerator.
- 2 fl oz of espresso (made with 18.5g fine ground coffee)
- 1 Tbs pumpkin spice syrup
- 6 oz of 2% or whole milk, steamed and partially foamed
Serve immediately and enjoy thoroughly!