Join us later today for an #OpenOrgChat about the intersection of open organizations and government! As usual, we'll gather around the #OpenOrgChat hashtag at 2 p.m. EST (14:00 ET/19:00 UTC).
This week's special guests
- Luke Fretwell (@lukefretwell)
- Greg Elin (@GregElin)
- Melody Kramer (@mkramer)
- Henry Poole (@HenryPoole)
- Andrew Hoppin (@ahoppin)
- Thomas Cameron (@thomasdcameron)
- Sam Knuth (@samfw)
- Emily Stancil (@EmilyStancil)
- David Egts (@davidegts)
- Rebecca Fernandez (@ruhbehka)
Some questions we'll explore
- Why is OpenOrg thinking especially important for governments (of all sizes) today?
- What govnt functions/services most desperately need #opengov and #TheOpenOrg renovation?
- What's the relationship between "management" and "government" today? How are they different or similar?
- What can #TheOpenOrg movement learn from the #opengov movement?