Join us later today for an #OpenOrgChat about the intersection of open organizations and government! As usual, we'll gather around the #OpenOrgChat hashtag at 2 p.m. EST (14:00 ET/19:00 UTC).
This week's special guests
- Luke Fretwell (@lukefretwell)
- Greg Elin (@GregElin)
- Melody Kramer (@mkramer)
- Henry Poole (@HenryPoole)
- Andrew Hoppin (@ahoppin)
- Thomas Cameron (@thomasdcameron)
- Sam Knuth (@samfw)
- Emily Stancil (@EmilyStancil)
- David Egts (@davidegts)
- Rebecca Fernandez (@ruhbehka)
Some questions we'll explore
- Why is OpenOrg thinking especially important for governments (of all sizes) today?
- What govnt functions/services most desperately need #opengov and #TheOpenOrg renovation?
- What's the relationship between "management" and "government" today? How are they different or similar?
- What can #TheOpenOrg movement learn from the #opengov movement?
#OpenOrgChat Twitter chat
What to read next
The Open Organization aims to reshape the future of management and collaboration in companies and organizations who want to transform the way they do business. Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst wrote The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance about his leadership transition from traditional management to an open organization.