Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
May 12 Twitter chat: Open Organizations and education
May 12 #OpenOrgChat: Open organizations and education
Get the newsletter
Join us later today for an #OpenOrgChat about open organizations and education! As usual, we'll gather around the #OpenOrgChat hashtag at 2 p.m. Eastern (14:00 ET/19:00 UTC).
This week's special guests
- Charlie Reisinger (@charlie3)
- Heidi Ellis (@heidijcellis)
- Rick Weinberg (@rickweinberg)
- Rebecca Fernandez (@ruhbehka)
- Emily Stancil (@EmilyStancil)
- Thomas Cameron (@thomasdcameron)
Some questions we'll explore
- What would happen if we modeled classrooms like #opensouce communities?
- How might we use OpenOrg principles to rethink and retool assessment?
- How does a student's role shift in a classroom modeled on OpenOrg values?
- What can educators teach OpenOrg thinkers/practitioners about the future of leadership?