Join us later today for an #OpenOrgChat about open organizations and education! As usual, we'll gather around the #OpenOrgChat hashtag at 2 p.m. Eastern (14:00 ET/19:00 UTC).
This week's special guests
- Charlie Reisinger (@charlie3)
- Heidi Ellis (@heidijcellis)
- Rick Weinberg (@rickweinberg)
- Rebecca Fernandez (@ruhbehka)
- Emily Stancil (@EmilyStancil)
- Thomas Cameron (@thomasdcameron)
Some questions we'll explore
- What would happen if we modeled classrooms like #opensouce communities?
- How might we use OpenOrg principles to rethink and retool assessment?
- How does a student's role shift in a classroom modeled on OpenOrg values?
- What can educators teach OpenOrg thinkers/practitioners about the future of leadership?
#OpenOrgChat Twitter chat
What to read next
The Open Organization aims to reshape the future of management and collaboration in companies and organizations who want to transform the way they do business. Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst wrote The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance about his leadership transition from traditional management to an open organization.