Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
August 25 Twitter chat: Open organizations' greatest challenges
August 25 #OpenOrgChat: Open organizations' greatest challenges
Get the newsletter
Join us later today for an #OpenOrgChat about open organizations' greatest challenges! As usual, we'll gather around the #OpenOrgChat hashtag at 2 p.m. Eastern (14:00 ET/19:00 UTC).
This week's special guests
- Matt Thompson (@openmatt)
- Amy Gaskins (@AmyVGaskins)
- Garrett Putman (@gputman)
- E.G. Nadhan (@NadhanEG)
- David Egts (@davidegts)
- Leslie Hawthorn (@lhawthorn)
- JP Sherman (@jpsherman)
Some questions we'll explore
- What's the most recent challenge you've overcome in an OpenOrg?
- What are the largest barriers to effective collaboration in OpenOrgs? Strategies to enhance collaboration?
- What makes balancing "community" and "brand" in an OpenOrg most difficult?
- What have you learned to do when something about an OpenOrg frustrates you?
- What tools have helped alleviate a frustration or challenge your team faced?