Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
Get the newsletter
LISA15 will be held November 8-13, 2015, in Washington, D.C. LISA is an annual event where systems engineering and operations professionals share real-world knowledge about designing, building, and maintaining the critical systems.
- Why your manager loves technical debt (and what to do about it)—Interview with Caskey L. Dickson (Google)
- Mentoring: a reward for both parties—Interview with Larissa Shapiro (Mozilla)
- Distributed systems, like pine trees, want to be left alone—Interview with James Mickens (Harvard)
- How to keep a technical conference relevant for decades—Interview with Amy Rich (Mozilla)
- Why systemd is a practical tool for sys admins—Interview with Alison Chaiken (Mentor Graphics)