An Arduino is an open hardware development board that can be used by tinkerers, hobbyists, and makers to design and build devices that interact with the real world. Read our collection of Arduino articles, and see our what is an Arduino resource page to learn more.
Most popular in Arduino
- Should I get an Arduino or a Raspberry Pi?
- Best of open hardware in 2014
- Testing and tinkering with the Arduino Starter Pack
- 5 Arduino projects to upgrade your car
- 6 Arduino projects to play with on Arduino Day
- Top ten open source gifts for the holidays
- Build a smart garden with these 3 DIY Arduino projects
- TinyCircuits for big projects with small open hardware needs
- 5 DIY hardware platforms for physiological computing
- My Raspberry Pi experience with Debian-based Linux distribution Occidentalis