Arduino Arduino feed
An Arduino is an open hardware development board that can be used by tinkerers, hobbyists, and makers to design and build devices that interact with the real world. Read our collection of Arduino articles, and see our <a href="/resources/what-arduino">what is an Arduino</a> resource page to learn more.
Most popular in Arduino
- 5 Arduino projects to upgrade your car
- CNC milling with open source software
- Build a smart garden with these 3 DIY Arduino projects
- Should I get an Arduino or a Raspberry Pi?
- How to build a plotter with Arduino
- Best of open hardware in 2014
- 6 Arduino projects to play with on Arduino Day
- Testing and tinkering with the Arduino Starter Pack
- Expand your Raspberry Pi with Arduino ports
- How to use an Arduino and Raspberry Pi to turn a fiber optic neural network into wall art