DevOps DevOps feed
The days of siloed development and operations teams are over. The DevOps article collection explores the world of agile development, feedback loops, team dynamics, system administration meets operations, and DevOps best practices.
DevOps rewrites the rules for IT leaders: For more advice on culture change, managing teams, and measuring success, see The Enterprisers Project's DevOps coverage.
If you are interested in the intersection of open source and DevOps, join our team of DevOps practitioners who want to share the open source stories happening in the world of IT. The Open Source DevOps Team is looking for writers, curators, and others to share these stories.
Most popular in DevOps
- Top 5 programming languages for DevOps
- Ops: It's everyone's job now
- You can't have DevOps without open source
- Who's using Docker?
- 5 laws every aspiring DevOps engineer should know
- 7 open source platforms to get started with serverless computing
- Without open source, there would be no DevOps
- 4 open source monitoring tools
- Busting 6 myths about DevOps
- Getting started with Logstash