DevOps DevOps feed
The days of siloed development and operations teams are over. The DevOps article collection explores the world of agile development, feedback loops, team dynamics, system administration meets operations, and DevOps best practices.
DevOps rewrites the rules for IT leaders: For more advice on culture change, managing teams, and measuring success, see The Enterprisers Project's DevOps coverage.
If you are interested in the intersection of open source and DevOps, join our team of DevOps practitioners who want to share the open source stories happening in the world of IT. The Open Source DevOps Team is looking for writers, curators, and others to share these stories.
Most popular in DevOps
- DevOps amplifies your open source credentials
- Deploying OpenStack made easy with Puppet
- You can't have DevOps without open source
- Inception team launches DevOps at Red Hat
- Who's using Docker?
- DevOps for the people
- DevOps culture needs to be created
- Without open source, there would be no DevOps
- Organizational learning: a new perspective on DevOps
- Busting 6 myths about DevOps