Intellectual property Intellectual property feed
Our intellectual property (IP) articles examine how IP issues, including patents and copyright, affect the open source landscape.
Most popular in Intellectual property
- Is IP another bubble about to burst? A view from another civilization.
- Can programming language names be trademarks?
- A weak case for software patents
- Making commercial open source software
- Adventures in copyright
- How the current intellectual property landscape impacts open source
- Three unspoken blockers that prevent professors from teaching open source community participation
- The new software hygiene: Declare a license or risk losing participation
- What's not wrong with PIPA and SOPA
- Key House committee looks at abusive patent litigation