Open educational resources Open educational resources feed
High-quality free and open source educational resources (OERs) provide teachers, students, institutions, and individuals with books, articles, videos, and other digital content to support learning without the high cost of traditional textbooks and other resources.
Most popular in Open educational resources
- A guide to free and open source education
- Five open source tools libraries need to know about
- 11 resources for teaching and learning Python
- Teach kids about copyright: a list of resources from Creative Commons
- A guide to creating easy, online learning materials with Xerte
- How does your state use open educational resources?
- Moodle: open source, closed doors.
- Open Educational Resources: The Education Ecosystem Comes to Life
- Trust your students with open source
- Open source goes to high school