Open educational resources Open educational resources feed
High-quality free and open source educational resources (OERs) provide teachers, students, institutions, and individuals with books, articles, videos, and other digital content to support learning without the high cost of traditional textbooks and other resources.
Most popular in Open educational resources
- A guide to free and open source education
- 11 resources for teaching and learning Python
- Five open source tools libraries need to know about
- A guide to creating easy, online learning materials with Xerte
- Open Educational Resources: The Education Ecosystem Comes to Life
- Teach kids about copyright: a list of resources from Creative Commons
- How does your state use open educational resources?
- Moodle: open source, closed doors.
- Open source goes to high school
- H5P: A CMS plugin for creating HTML5 interactive content