Open Music column
Chris Hermansen shares ideas on how to enjoy music in an open environment, how to tinker with music using open source tools, and much more.
Most popular in Open Music column
- Why I choose FLAC for audio
- How to choose an open source music player
- Is the vinyl LP an open music format?
- 6 reasons why Guayadeque is a music lover's open source player
- 4 open music players compared: VLC, QMMP, Clementine, and Amarok
- Making music with field recordings and open source
- Why the proprietary MQA music encoding system is better than DRM, but still not good
- What do we mean when we talk about open music?
- Clicks, pops, and troubleshooting recordings on Linux
- Hit the road with Android music players and a travel mix