OpenStack OpenStack feed
OpenStack is a set of software tools for building and managing cloud computing platforms for public and private clouds. Backed by some of the biggest companies in software development and hosting, as well as thousands of individual community members, OpenStack is considered by many people and organizations to be the future of cloud computing. OpenStack is managed by the OpenStack Foundation, a non-profit that oversees both development and community-building around the project. Read our what is OpenStack resource page to learn more.
Most popular in OpenStack
- OpenStack Summit highlights amazing open source outcomes
- Open source private cloud storage with OpenStack Swift
- Open source project management on the rise
- What is your preferred chat platform?
- Giving rise to the cloud with OpenStack Heat
- Moving towards an open source cloud with OpenStack
- The Women of OpenStack talk outreach, education, and mentoring
- How to contribute to OpenStack
- A beginner's guide to understanding OpenStack
- Make OpenStack speak your language