OpenStack OpenStack feed
OpenStack is a set of software tools for building and managing cloud computing platforms for public and private clouds. Backed by some of the biggest companies in software development and hosting, as well as thousands of individual community members, OpenStack is considered by many people and organizations to be the future of cloud computing. OpenStack is managed by the OpenStack Foundation, a non-profit that oversees both development and community-building around the project. Read our what is OpenStack resource page to learn more.
Most popular in OpenStack
- Getting started with Gnocchi
- A beginner's guide to understanding OpenStack
- Do I need OpenStack if I use Docker?
- Open source project management on the rise
- 4 types of OpenStack Neutron networks you must understand
- Best open source tutorials of 2014
- Why OpenStack is living on the edge
- Git and GitHub for open source documentation
- Trying out WordPress 4.0 on OpenStack
- How to contribute to OpenStack