OpenStack is a set of software tools for building and managing cloud computing platforms for public and private clouds. Backed by some of the biggest companies in software development and hosting, as well as thousands of individual community members, OpenStack is considered by many people and organizations to be the future of cloud computing. OpenStack is managed by the OpenStack Foundation, a non-profit that oversees both development and community-building around the project. Read our what is OpenStack resource page to learn more.
Most popular in OpenStack
- A beginner's guide to understanding OpenStack
- Do I need OpenStack if I use Docker?
- Open source project management on the rise
- Best open source tutorials of 2014
- Trying out WordPress 4.0 on OpenStack
- 6 new things Fedora 21 brings to the open source cloud
- How to contribute to OpenStack
- Git and GitHub for open source documentation
- What Docker 1.0 means for OpenStack
- The art of learning OpenStack