Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
ON DEMAND: Open Leadership webcast with Charlene Li | Opensource.com
ON DEMAND: Open Leadership webcast with Charlene Li
Get the newsletter
Listen to our discussion with Charlene Li, author of New York Times best seller Open Leadership, for the latest in our Open Your World webcast series.
Charlene is one of the foremost experts on social media technologies and a true thought leader on leadership, strategy, social technologies, interactive media and marketing. Formerly Li was vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research and a consultant with Monitor Group. She was named one of the 100 most creative people in business by Fast Company in 2010 and one of the most influential women in technology in 2009.
Charlene shared stories and strategies for achieving openness, transparency, and innovation in your organization.
Other topics she discussed were:
- How open are you willing or able to be
- Four goals to help you define your open strategy
- Ways to drive innovation into your organization
- The importance of openness in information sharing and decision making
- Skills and tactics of successful open leaders