Interested in keeping track of what's happening in the open source cloud? Opensource.com is your source for what's happening right now in OpenStack, the open source cloud infrastructure project.
OpenStack around the web
There's a lot of interesting stuff being written about OpenStack. Here's a sampling:
- The way forward: The OpenStack technical committee's work on project structure.
- Pass the mic: Matt Haines tells Time Warner Cable's OpenStack story.
- The OpenStack opportunity: So how big is it?
- Swift 2.2.1 released: Here's what's new in OpenStack's object store.
- How to get better at IRC-based meetings: Collaborating virtually to build OpenStack.
- Kilo update Horizon: What's going on with OpenStack's dashboard application?
- 2015 OpenStack Foundation events plan and calls for papers available: Preparing for the new year.
Here's a sample of some of the most active discussions this week on the OpenStack developers' listserv. For a more in-depth look, why not dive in yourself?
- [glance] Option to skip deleting images in use: A potential use case.
- [gerrit] Showing all inline comments from all patch sets: A new view for Gerrit.
- [oslo][neutron] Managing oslo-incubator modules after project split: Where should the code live?
With the Christmas holiday, there aren't much in the way of events taking place this week. But please help us fill out our events caledar for the coming year! You can always email us and let us know about your upcoming event, or add it to our events calendar. And if you're interested in the OpenStack project development meetings, a complete list of these meetings' regular schedules is available here.