Get the highlights in your inbox every week.
This week in OpenStack: January 12 - 18
Women of OpenStack, a guide to testing, and more
Interested in keeping track of what's happening in the open source cloud? Opensource.com is your source for what's happening right now in OpenStack, the open source cloud infrastructure project.
OpenStack around the web
There's a lot of interesting stuff being written about OpenStack. Here's a sampling:
- Women of OpenStack working session update: What came out of the Paris meetup?
- A guide to testing in OpenStack: Get the basics on how to start running tests in OpenStack.
- OpenStack evolution: Changing the OpenStack project structure.
- The future is in hybrid clouds: How enterprises are preparing for what's coming next.
And just for fun...
- OpenStack reactions: #endmeeting
Here's a sample of some of the most active discussions this week on the OpenStack developers' listserv. For a more in-depth look, why not dive in yourself?
- Vancouver Design Summit format changes: How can these developer events be more productive?
- Python 2.6 for clients: Maintaining compatibility for all client tools.
- Question about scheduling two instances to same baremetal node: Steps to resolving a bug.
- Storage and Network with CloudFounders and Midokura: January 12, 2015; Toronto, ON
- Build a rock-solid foundation under your OpenStack cloud: January 13, 2015; Online meetup
- OpenStack India meetup: January 13, 2015; New Delhi, India
- First Calgary OpenStack meetup: January 13, 2015; Calgary, AB
- OpenStack Neutron networking and more: January 14, 2015; Boston, MA
- At the crossroads of HPC and cloud computing with OpenStack: January 14, 2015; Chicago, IL
- DevOps for OpenStack—migrating a major bank to OpenStack: January 14, 2015; Tel Aviv, Israel
- Deep dive into Trove and preview OpenStack Kilo: January 15, 2015; Austin, TX
- OpenDaylight and SDN meetup: January 15, 2015; London, UK
- Mix-and-match your cloud: January 15, 2015; New York, NY
- OpenStack introductory meetup: January 16, 2015; Lahore, Pakistan
Interested in the OpenStack project development meetings? A complete list of these meetings' regular schedules is available here.