Interested in keeping track of what's happening in the open source cloud? Opensource.com is your source for news in OpenStack, the open source cloud infrastructure project.
OpenStack around the web
There's a lot of interesting stuff being written about OpenStack. Here's a sampling:
- Jumpstart your OpenStack know-how with upstream training: Join experts for this free, fast-track course that combines work with play.
- OpenStack continues to strengthen its commitment to interoperability: The latest on interoperability, Neutron, RefStack and how you can shape what's next.
- Technical Committee highlights: Midway focus points, tags, Stackforge, and more.
- Upgrades are dying, don’t die with them: We live in a world that has changed the way it consumes applications.
- DefCore update: Slowly taming the Interop hydra.
- Interview with PTL Flavio Percoco: A look at what's new in the Zaqar project.
- Interview with PTL Davanum Srinivas: Where is the Oslo project headed?
- What you need to know about tags in OpenStack: This simple metadata system is great way to navigate OpenStack.
Here's a sample of some of the most active discussions this week on the OpenStack developers' listserv. For a more in-depth look, why not dive in yourself?
- Pagination support for identity dashboard entities: Fixing a bug between Horizon and Keystone v3.
- Magnum password for registry v2: What's the secure way to implement this blueprint?
- Possible issues cryptography 1.0 and os-client-config 1.6.2: Avoiding issues popping up in DevStack.
- Gaining access to consoles: Authentication requirements in Nova.
Cloud & OpenStack events
Here's what is happening this week. Something missing? Email us and let us know, or add it to our events calendar.
- CloudOpen North America: August 17-19; Seattle, WA.
- Fifth OpenStack Brazil hangout: August 19; Online.
- OpenStack Day Seattle: August 20; Seattle, WA.
- Virtual networking and containers: August 20; Austin, TX.
- Moasca and Heat: August 20; San Francisco, CA.
- OpenStack data processing services: August 20; Istanbul, Turkey.
Interested in the OpenStack project development meetings? A complete list of these meetings' regular schedules is available here.
What to read next
Jason was an Opensource.com staff member and Red Hatter from 2013 to 2022. This profile contains his work-related articles from that time. Other contributions can be found on his personal account.
Comments are closed.