Get the highlights in your inbox every week.
This week in OpenStack: January 11 - 17
Landing a Summit talk, troubleshooting Neutron, and more OpenStack news
OpenStack around the web
There's a lot of interesting stuff being written about OpenStack. Here's a sampling:
- How to land a successful OpenStack Summit talk: What to do to get your proposal accepted.
- Openstack Neutron: Troubleshooting and solving common problems.
- The first Okinawa OpenStack operators workshop: OpenStack operators from the region met to share insights.
- NFV and open networking: Working with RHEL OpenStack Platform.
- Making strides to boost diversity in OpenStack: The OpenStack Foundation moves forward with internships, conferences and more.
- What is an OpenStack powered compute: Changing times call for changing definitions.
- OpenStack cloud in 2016: Looking back and looking forward.
- OpenStack, DBaaS, and storage in the cloud with Trove: How OpenStack's database as a service project is changing how data is stored.
- Austin Summit panel on generation of sample configuration option files: Brainstorming a proposed talk.
- Object backporting and the associated service: Versioned objects in Cinder.
- DocImpact versus Reno: Choosing between two tools for documentation.
- Weekly status report: A look at current bugs in Nova's upcoming version and how they are being addressed.
- Temporarily remove swarm function test from gate: Keeping the Jenkins workflow running.
- Re-introducing Twisted to global-requirements: Should this Mimic dependency be added to project requirements?