The Ansible Automation for SysAdmins guide is a primer to help you get started using Ansible to give you a better understanding of the capabilities and show you how to automate everyday sysadmin tasks. This guide includes the following chapters:
- Tips for success when getting started with Ansible
- How to use Ansible to patch systems and install applications
- A sysadmin's guide to Ansible: How to simplify tasks
- Testing Ansible roles with Molecule
- Using Ansible for deploying serverless applications
- 4 Ansible playbooks you should try
To download this guide, log in or enter your email address and country below.
To download this resource, sign in or enter your email address and country below.
What to read next