The Ansible Automation for SysAdmins guide is a primer to help you get started using Ansible to give you a better understanding of the capabilities and show you how to automate everyday sysadmin tasks. This guide includes the following chapters:
- Tips for success when getting started with Ansible
- How to use Ansible to patch systems and install applications
- A sysadmin's guide to Ansible: How to simplify tasks
- Testing Ansible roles with Molecule
- Using Ansible for deploying serverless applications
- 4 Ansible playbooks you should try
To download this guide, log in or enter your email address and country below.