Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
Great Wide Open 2016 lightning talks: Ginny Ghezzo
The benefits of getting involved in tech communities
Get the newsletter
A common piece of advice thrown around in tech circles is to "get involved," but what does that mean, exactly?
- You'll meet great people doing great things.
- You'll have a chance to do great things yourself.
- It gives you a chance to test your knowledge and teach others.
- A community can provide grounding and inspiration.
- It can help you remember why you're here.