Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
An #OpenOrgChat about why opening up your organization matters
September 3 #OpenOrgChat: Why opening up your organization matters
Get the newsletter
In the Open Organization book club this week, we're discussing Chapter 1: Why Opening Up Your Organization Matters.
Chat with us on Twitter: September 3 at 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT (18:00 UTC) using the hashtag #OpenOrgChat.
This week's special guests:
- Chris Aniszczyk, Twitter (@cra)
- Jono Bacon, XPrize (@jonobacon)
- Dr. Philip A. Foster, Maximum Change (@maximumchange)
- Chris Grams, New Kind (@cdgrams)
Some of the questions we'll explore:
- What's the best way to explain open organization benefits to senior leaders? #OpenOrgChat
- What are some of your favorite examples of open organizations? What qualities do they share? #OpenOrgChat
- What kinds of leaders are most successful today? #OpenOrgChat
Don't wait to chat with us live! Join the discussion that's already happening.
#OpenOrgChat Twitter chat recap
See the full recap on Storify