Join us later today for an #OpenOrgChat about the first anniversary of The Open Organization! As usual, we'll gather around the #OpenOrgChat hashtag at 2 pm EST (14:00 ET/19:00 UTC).
This week's special guests
- Brian Fielkow (@Brian_Fielkow)
- Rick Weinberg (@rickweinberg)
- Charlie Reisinger (@charlie3)
- Thomas Cameron (@thomasdcameron)
- Emily Stancil (@EmilyStancil)
- David Egts (@davidegts)
- Rebecca Fernandez (@ruhbehka)
- E.G. Nadhan (@NadhanEG)
Some questions we'll explore
- What's the most difficult lesson you've learned about open organizations this year?
- When you've introduced others to OpenOrg concepts, what's been most exciting/challenging for them?
- How has your thinking about open organizations evolved since last year?
- What's the most significant/inspiring effect of OpenOrg thinking you've seen this past year?
- What's your "OpenOrg resolution" for the coming year?
#OpenOrgChat Twitter chat
What to read next
The Open Organization aims to reshape the future of management and collaboration in companies and organizations who want to transform the way they do business. Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst wrote The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance about his leadership transition from traditional management to an open organization.