Get the highlights in your inbox every week.
June 2 Twitter chat: The Open Organization, one year later
June 2 #OpenOrgChat: The Open Organization, one year later
Join us later today for an #OpenOrgChat about the first anniversary of The Open Organization! As usual, we'll gather around the #OpenOrgChat hashtag at 2 pm EST (14:00 ET/19:00 UTC).
This week's special guests
- Brian Fielkow (@Brian_Fielkow)
- Rick Weinberg (@rickweinberg)
- Charlie Reisinger (@charlie3)
- Thomas Cameron (@thomasdcameron)
- Emily Stancil (@EmilyStancil)
- David Egts (@davidegts)
- Rebecca Fernandez (@ruhbehka)
- E.G. Nadhan (@NadhanEG)
Some questions we'll explore
- What's the most difficult lesson you've learned about open organizations this year?
- When you've introduced others to OpenOrg concepts, what's been most exciting/challenging for them?
- How has your thinking about open organizations evolved since last year?
- What's the most significant/inspiring effect of OpenOrg thinking you've seen this past year?
- What's your "OpenOrg resolution" for the coming year?