Open Organization Week
Open Organization Week celebrates Jim Whitehurst's book, The Open Organization, with community driven-conversation about the future of work, management, and leadership. Read from the collection.
Most popular in Open Organization Week
- Introducing the Open Decision Framework
- Meritocracy 2.0: A framework for decision-making
- What's the most difficult lesson to learn about open culture?
- How to avoid Brandy McBrandface issues when running projects openly
- Transforming food service in Singapore with an open culture model
- A year of conversations about the open organization
- June 2 #OpenOrgChat: The Open Organization, one year later
- Using research to engage your community
- Building ProudCity as an open organization
- 5 most-read stories about open organizations over the past year