Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
January 18, 2018 Twitter chat: Making the Open Organization Work(book)
January 18 #OpenOrgChat: Making the Open Organization Work(book)
Join our #OpenOrgChat on Twitter, today at 14:00 Eastern / 19:00 UTC.
Get the newsletter
Join us later today for an #OpenOrgChat to celebrate the release of The Open Organization Workbook! As usual, we'll gather around the #OpenOrgChat hashtag at 2 p.m. Eastern (14:00 ET/19:00 UTC).
Follow @OpenOrgBook and the chat's live stream for updates!
This week's special guests
- Flavio Percoco (@flaper87)
- Jen Kelchner (@JenKelchner)
- Jim Hall (@jimfhall)
- Tom Benninger (@tomben)
- Angela Robertson (@ARobertson98)
- Guy Martin (@guyma)
- Jonas Rosland (@jonasrosland)
- Mark Krake (@markkrake)
- Matt Takane (@matt_takane)
- Sam Knuth (@samfw)
- Rebecca Fernandez (@ruhbehka)
Some questions we'll explore
- What's your OpenOrg 2018 resolution? How do you want to work more openly in the new year?
- What's the value of inclusivity in an OpenOrg? What steps can we take to make orgs more inclusive?
- What is community? Why is community important to organizations today? How can we enhance community spirit in our everyday work?
- What do you find is most difficult for people to understand about working openly?
- How do you imagine you'll use #TheOpenOrg Workbook with your colleagues and teammates?