Get the highlights in your inbox every week.
LinuxCon North America 2015
LinuxCon North America is an event where "developers, sysadmins, architects and all levels of technical talent gather together under one roof for education, collaboration and problem-solving to further the Linux platform." In addition to being one of the Linux Foundation's premiere events, the event is also co-hosted with CloudOpen, an event focused on open source innovation in the datacenter and beyond. New this year, ContainerCon will feature numerous talks on Docker and other container technologies.
- Docker containers and the next generation of virtualization — Interview with Jerome Petazzoni by Sandeep Khuperkar
- What's next for the privacy-conscious ownCloud project — Interview with Frank Karlitschek by Don Watkins
- Keeping your system secure with SELinux — Interview with Susan Lauber by Ben Cotton
- Opening up computers to millions of individuals with disabilities — Interview with Colin Fulton by Spencer Hunley
- Waving the open source flag in Australia — Interview with Aimee Maree Forsstrom by Robin Muilwijk
- How to talk to your company about FOSS — Interview with Andrea Casillas and Deb Nicholson by Scott Nesbitt
- Teaching DevOps and open source to a new generation — Interview with Lance Albertson by Radek Pazdera
- LinuxCon North America: Day 1 highlights — Opensource.com Community Manager Rikki Endsley recaps the first day of LinuxCon North America.
LinuxCon North America 2015 took place August 17-19 in Seattle, Washington