LinuxCon North America is an event where "developers, sysadmins, architects and all levels of technical talent gather together under one roof for education, collaboration and problem-solving to further the Linux platform." In addition to being one of the Linux Foundation's premiere events, the event is also co-hosted with CloudOpen, an event focused on open source innovation in the datacenter and beyond. New this year, ContainerCon will feature numerous talks on Docker and other container technologies.
- Docker containers and the next generation of virtualization — Interview with Jerome Petazzoni by Sandeep Khuperkar
- What's next for the privacy-conscious ownCloud project — Interview with Frank Karlitschek by Don Watkins
- Keeping your system secure with SELinux — Interview with Susan Lauber by Ben Cotton
- Opening up computers to millions of individuals with disabilities — Interview with Colin Fulton by Spencer Hunley
- Waving the open source flag in Australia — Interview with Aimee Maree Forsstrom by Robin Muilwijk
- How to talk to your company about FOSS — Interview with Andrea Casillas and Deb Nicholson by Scott Nesbitt
- Teaching DevOps and open source to a new generation — Interview with Lance Albertson by Radek Pazdera
- LinuxCon North America: Day 1 highlights — Opensource.com Community Manager Rikki Endsley recaps the first day of LinuxCon North America.
LinuxCon North America 2015 took place August 17-19 in Seattle, Washington