Get the highlights in your inbox every week.
Open Source & Hardware 2016 | Opensource.com
Open Source & Hardware 2016
The Open Source & Hardware series will cover open hardware and open source software running on microelectronics and IoT devices. These articles are part of our 2016 collection.
- Driving cars into the future with Linux—An interview with Alison Chaiken, a software engineer at Peloton Technology and an expert on automotive Linux, cybersecurity, and transparency (by Deb Nicholson) and an interview with Steven Crumb, executive director of GENIVI (by Don Watkins).
- Coming soon! First ever certification for open hardware—Alicia Gibb, CEO of Lunchbox Electronics, shares the Open Source Hardware Association's news.
- 7 tips for bringing open source to networking—Jay Turner is head of the CloudRouter Project
- Shellmo: Aquatic 3D printed robot for fun and education—Interview with the creator of Shellmo
- How I used a Raspberry Pi to connect with my grandkids—by David Both
- Hovalin: An open source 3D printed violin—An interview with the creators of Hoavlin, by Don Watkins
- 6 open source architecture projects to check out—by Sébastien Lucas
- The story of Ultimaker: 3D printers with open source DNA—by Paul Croft