OpenStack Summit is taking place October 27-30, 2015 in Tokyo, Japan. The 13th summit for one of the world's most used open source cloud computing projects, this event promises to attract thousands of developers and users to learn about the latest and greatest project advancements and to plan for the next release.
Opensource.com is covering the summit with a speaker interview series, previewing just a few of the hundreds of talks which are taking place. For a complete list of the talks taking place at summit, check out the official agenda. The event will include sessions on how to contribute, hands-on labs, user stories, and much more.
Check out our series below, or see the feed from the #OpenStack and #OpenStackSummit hashtags. And be sure to check out our coverage of the Vancouver Summit earlier this year.
- How do we keep track of ephemeral containers?—Chris Haddad interviews Ian Lewis of Google.
- Celebrating diversity in the OpenStack community—Don Watkins interviews Egle Sigler, Kavit Munshi, and Carol Barrett of the OpenStack Diversity Working Group.
- Accelerating OpenStack cloud authentication with Keystone tokens—Michelle Buckner interviews Priti Desai of IBM.
- How the Big Tent conversation changed OpenStack—Rich Bowen interviews Thierry Carrez and Doug Hellmann.
- How CERN uses OpenStack to drive its scientific mission—Marcus Hanwell interviews Belmiro Moreira.
- OpenStack APIs: The good, the bad, and the ugly—Girish Managoli interviews Praveen Yalagandula.
Title image based on modified image by Sebastien Batardy on Flickr. CC BY 2.0.