Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
OpenStack Summit Vancouver (2015) | Opensource.com
OpenStack Summit Vancouver (2015)
Get the newsletter
This is a collection of interviews of speakers at OpenStack Summit Vancouver. The OpenStack Summit is a five-day conference for developers, users, and administrators of OpenStack Cloud Software. It’s a great place to get started with OpenStack. OpenStack Summit Vancouver will take place on May 18 - 22, 2015.
- How OpenStack gets translated—Jason Baker interviews Łukasz Jernaś of the Allegro Group.
- How to orchestrate containers in OpenStack—Joshua Allen Holm interviews Nati Shalom of GigaSpaces.
- DefCore, project management, and the future of OpenStack—Jason Baker interviews Rob Hirschfeld of RackN.
- How to become a valued OpenStack contributor—Robin Muilwijk interviews Adrian Otto of Rackspace.
- Communication is the key to herding cats—Rikki Endsley interviews John Dickinson of SwiftStack.
- Integrating OpenStack into your Jenkins workflow—Jason Baker interviews Maish Saidel-Keesing of Cisco.