Guide to IT culture change Guide to IT culture change feed
These articles appear in The Open Organization Guide to IT Culture Change. a book in the Open Organization book series. The book consists of more than 25 chapters from writers, practitioners, industry leaders, and notable technologists, and explains how open principles are reshaping IT organizations. Download the full copy today.
Most popular in Guide to IT culture change
- What is IT culture? Today's leaders need to know
- 5 laws every aspiring DevOps engineer should know
- What's the point of DevOps?
- Your guide to a better IT culture
- Organizational learning: a new perspective on DevOps
- Using impact mapping to help your team experiment
- A user's guide to failing faster
- Your team's differentiator isn't its tech
- How Socrates taught me to talk to developers
- Innovation requires new approaches to feedback and failure