Law Law feed
The Law collection is an archive of articles covering open source and legal topics.
Most popular in Law
- The source code is the license
- Lawsuit threatens to break new ground on the GPL and software licensing issues
- Is IP another bubble about to burst? A view from another civilization.
- Total victory for open source software in a patent lawsuit
- US government accelerating development and release of open source
- What's the difference between open source software and free software?
- Abolishing patents: Too soon or too late?
- GPLv2 goes to court: More decisions from the Versata tarpit
- Closing the software patent loophole: Professor Lemley's new proposal
- Should software patents be abolished?