MOOC MOOC feed
Massive open online courses, or MOOCs, allow people to take classes from some of the world's top universities and institutions at no charge. Because the courses are delivered over the web, they offer access to learning opportunities for anyone with an internet connection.
Most popular in MOOC
- What happens when a non-coder tries to learn Linux
- Introduction to Linux course now free, open to all
- Coursefork: a new way to collaborate on open education
- The disruptive business model for higher education is open source
- Free courses for getting started in the open source cloud
- MOOCs trend towards open enrollment, not licensing
- Why pay for a degree these days?
- Higher, open education for India
- The sharing economy blooms on campus, saves Higher Ed?
- Open source communities start to buzz about edX