Get the highlights in your inbox every week.
Motion photography in GIMP Magazine issue three
GIMP Magazine: motion photography and more
If you're interested in getting started with GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program), an open source alternative to Photoshop, then check out the latest issue of GIMP Magazine. The visuals are stunning. You can take a deep dive into motion photography and learn about filter options.
The focus of this issue is photography and just under 90 pages. The team from GIMP Magazine has some great stuff accompanying this issue:
- A standard screen resolution PDF
- An elegant online viewing experience through www.issuu.com/GIMPMagazine
- A white paper of a 70+ point comparison between GIMP and Adobe Photoshop
- A truly exceptional print version available at gimpmagazine.magcloud.com
- And an iPad version for those Apple fans of GIMP Magazine
- A 30 minute Directors Cut / Commentary Video on YouTube
All of this is accessible at gimpmagazine.org.