Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
Open Organization Crossword
An open organization crossword puzzle
Get the newsletter
Are you curious about what's inside the forthcoming Open Organization Workbook?
Decode the clues below—and fill in these blanks—for some hints at what's inside.
5. A system for organizational governance designed to help the best ideas win
6. Organization's ability to incorporate multiple voices
7. Growing an open culture as an organization adds members
9. Passionate participation
10. Mutual assurance and dependence
11. Organization's ability to remain resilient and flexible
13. An approach to joint work that produces better results
16. A sense of history, purpose, and meaning that enables deeper and better work
17. Related to, but not synonymous with, inclusivity
1. Production of something new and potentially path-breaking
2. A better way to work, manage, and lead
3. One consequence of increased transparency
4. Organization's approach to making important materials accessible
8. A shared set of values and beliefs, guides behaviors
11. Capacity for remaining nimble and responsive
12. A shared sense of identity forged through common purpose
14. Difficult to achieve with open decisions, but valuable to have when possible
15. Loops of data that produce beneficial iterations
This article is part of the Open Organization Workbook project.