Open Organization Resources
Open organization resources
Use these resources to explore the ways open principles can transform your organization.
Read The Open Org book series
- The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance
by Jim Whitehurst, from Harvard Business Review Press
- The Open Organization Field Guide
Download our first community-produced companion to The Open Organization
- The Open Organization: Catalyst-In-Chief
Download Jim Whitehurst's follow-up to The Open Organization
- The Open Organization Leaders Manual
Download our community-produced guide to building the workplace of the future
- What is an open organization?
The Open Organization Definition from the Open Organization Ambassadors at Opensource.com
- What is The Open Organization?
Learn more about the book from Jim Whitehurst
- What is the Open Decision Framework?
A community resource from the Red Hat People Team
- Other frequently asked questions
- The Open Organization discussion guides
Grab these to jump-start your book club