Open Organization Resources
Use these resources to explore the ways open principles can transform your organization.
- The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance
by Jim Whitehurst, from Harvard Business Review Press
- The Open Organization book series
Community-produced resources for transforming your organization
- The Open Organization reading list
Must-read books about open principles in action
- What is an open organization?
The Open Organization Definition from the Open Organization Ambassadors at Opensource.com
- How open is your organization?
The Open Organization Maturity Model from the Open Organization Ambassadors at Opensource.com
- What is an open decision?
The Open Decision Framework, a community resource from the Red Hat People Team
- Other frequently asked questions
From the community at Opensource.com
- The Open Organization discussion guides
Grab these to jump-start your book club
Chat with the community on Twitter for the latest updates (#TheOpenOrg)