Join the 85,000 open source advocates who receive our giveaway alerts and article roundups.
Open Organization Resources
Get the newsletter
Use these resources to explore the ways open principles can transform your organization.
- The Open Organization: Igniting Passion and Performance
by Jim Whitehurst, from Harvard Business Review Press
- The Open Organization book series
Community-produced resources for transforming your organization
- The Open Organization reading list
Must-read books about open principles in action
- What is an open organization?
The Open Organization Definition from the Open Organization Ambassadors at Opensource.com
- How open is your organization?
The Open Organization Maturity Model from the Open Organization Ambassadors at Opensource.com
- What is an open decision?
The Open Decision Framework, a community resource from the Red Hat People Team
- Other frequently asked questions
From the community at Opensource.com
- The Open Organization discussion guides
Grab these to jump-start your book club
Chat with the community on Twitter for the latest updates (#TheOpenOrg)