This is a 2015 collection of articles on the current state and future of open hardware.
- Open hardware questions will get answered — Jen Wike Huger
A tinkerer's tool for PCB design and printing — by Heiko W. Rupp
- Should I get an Arduino or a Raspberry Pi? — by Ruth Suehle
- Why your hardware needs an open source debugger — by Sean Cross
- 21 open hardware enthusiasts to follow on Twitter — by Alex Sanchez
- Rig a smarthome and more hacks with TouchBoard — by Bob Monroe
Staff Open Hardware Day at Opensource.com — Opensource.com